Good “snowy” Morning,
- 4-H Council meeting Tuesday, October 10th @ 6:30 pm. We will be voting on special awards. Please use the attached sheet for nominations. Nominating sheets will be due to the Extension Office BEFORE the meeting on October 10th.
- Fair Photos: Remember if you would like to have buyer or personal photos you will need to purchase them yourselves from Ms. Woten. Photos are now available for viewing and purchase at violeteyesphotography.instaproofs.com.
- The Jackson County Star publishes a North Park Fair supplement each year a few weeks after fair. You may wish to place an ad to thank your buyer as it is a truly a great way to recognize your buyer who has just paid generously for your NP Fair Junior Livestock Sale animal as well as all the other people who have helped you succeed with your project! Call the Jackson County Star at 723-4404 or email Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org to buy your ad by the deadline Monday, October 2nd.
- Please write thank you notes to your buyers and bring them by the Extension Office so we can check you off the list. We have addresses in the office if you need them. This is required before you may pick up your livestock check. Checks and premiums should be ready by the end of the month. You will pay for any BBQ tickets used before you may pick up your check. If you are due any refunds they will be issued at this time as well.
- Please remember to write thank you notes to: Doyle & Sissy Jenkins, PO Box 745, Walden, 80480 & Mike and Lynnette Telck, 3605 JCR 26 Coalmont, CO 80480 for sponsoring your fair exhibitor fees. Lamb & Goat Ultrasound was sponsored by Kelli & CJ Pittington- PO Box 616, Walden, CO 80480.
- If you received a trophy during the North Park Fair, be sure to check your Fair Book to see who sponsored your trophy and send them a thank you note too.
- Checks are still not ready, we are hoping to have them by the first part of next week.
- Record books are still going to be due on TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10th. I am attaching the sale bill for you to estimate what you made on your sale animals. We have to get them off to be judged and back in time for achievement night. If you have any questions please contact us at the Extension Office.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Extension Office at 723-4298.
Have a great “snowy” day!