- OFFICE HOURS: Mon-Thur: 6:00 am-4:30 pm. At this time the Extension Office WILL NOT be open on Friday’s.
- Save the Dates:
– Horse & Dog ID’s- May 1st.- Add new horses or dogs or reactivate animals.
– 4-H Council Meeting- May 1st @ 6:30 pm
– Shooting Sports Organizational Meeting- May 9th at 6:00 pm @ Wattenberg Center – 4-H Shooting Members must attend this meeting with at least one parent.
– MQA- May 17th at 6:oo pm @ Wattenberg Center- for all first year livestock 4-H members and first year seniors. More info to follow
– Swine, Lamb & Goat Weigh-in- June 2nd 9-11 am
– Rabbit and Poultry Intent to complete a project deadline- June 1st – Please call the Extension Office
– NorthWest Colorado EXPO- hosted in Jackson County this year- June 11th-15th– Registration is now OPEN. Register through 4honline.com . Directions are attached.
- State 4-H Conference: June 19-22, 2018
State 4-H Conference is for senior 4-H members, must be 14 by Dec 31, 2017. State Conference is held on the CSU Campus. If interested in attending please let Lacey know ASAP.
- 4-H Sportfishing: If your kid(s) are interested in doing 4-H Sportfishing this year please contact Leader Kelli Pittington 970-222-2132.
- 4-H Dance: Dance will start on June 15 and will tentatively meet every Friday. If you enroll for Dance, you need to give Christine (970-819-8630) 24 hour notice if you will be unable to attend a session.
- Council Requirements:
– Attend 2 Council meetings (only 4 left)
– Clean the SCD Basement once per year
– Participate in a Council community service