- OFFICE HOURS: Mon-Thur: 6:00 am-4:30 pm. At this time the Extension Office WILL NOT be open on Friday’s.
- Scales: Please remember that we do not keep the scales at the Fairgrounds during the cold months. If you would like to weigh your animals, please call the Extension office during working hours to pick up the scale and keys.4
- Save the Dates:
– Horse & Dog ID’s- May 1st.- Add new horses or dogs or reactivate animals.
– Shooting Sports Organizational Meeting- May 9th at 6:00 pm –Members must attend this meeting with at least one parent.
– MQA- May 17th at 6:oo pm- for all first year livestock 4-H members and first year seniors. More info to follow
– Swine, Lamb & Goat Weigh-in- June 2nd 9-11 am
– Rabbit and Poultry Intent to complete a project deadline- June 1st –Please call the Extension Office
– NorthWest Colorado EXPO- hosted in Jackson County this year- June 11th-15th– Registration is now OPEN. Register through 4honline.com . Directions are attached.
- 4-H Sportfishing: If your kid(s) are interested in doing 4-H Sportfishing this year please contact Leader Kelli Pittington 970-222-2132.
- 4-H Dance: Dance will start on June 15 and will tentatively meet every Friday. If you enroll for Dance, you need to give Christine (970-819-8630) 24 hour notice if you will be unable to attend a session.
Have a great day,