Good Morning All,
Swine, Lamb & Goat Weigh-in is June 3rd, 9:00-11:00 am. Swine members, please remember to bring your ear notch cards filled out to weigh-in.
Rabbit & Poultry members must notify the Extension Office by June 3rd with the intent to complete a rabbit or poultry project.
Last day of school community service plans: June 2nd, 2017
Junior Members: Decorate cookies, meet at SCD @ 1:00pm
Intermediate Members: Choose between either project
Senior Members: Paint arena rails, meet at Fairgrounds @ 1:00pm
Shooting Sports Members:
All 4-H Shooting Sports members who shoot .22, shotgun or muzzleloader are asked to pay a $20 shooter fee to help cover the cost of ammunition and supplies. Please pay your fee prior to the first practice.
Fees can be mailed to the CSU Extension Office at PO Box 1077 Walden, CO 80480 dropped off at our office at 312 5th Street or given to your leaders.
Northwest Colorado EXPO is in Kremmling, CO this year, June 12th-16th!!! Registration will be done through 4-H Online. Registration deadline is May 25th.
Reminder of Council Requirements: Reminder cards will be sent out this week.
* Attend two (2) 4-H council meetings
* Participate in a minimum of one (1) 4-H Council Activity
* Complete all requirements for the 4-H clubs I am involved in
* Submit a completed record book in October for all of my livestock, horse or dog projects by the established deadline.
* Clean the SCD basement as assigned (one cleaning per 4-H family)
If you are unsure of what requirements you have met, please call the Extension Office. 4
Please call the Extension Office at 723-4298 if you have questions!
Have a great one!