- Fair Photos: Remember if you would like to have buyer or personal photos you will need to purchase them yourselves from Ms. Woten. Photos are now available for viewing and purchase at violeteyesphotography.instaproofs.com.
- 4-H Council meeting Tuesday, November 14th @ 6:30 pm. We will be voting on Council Officers. Attached is the Council officer application. If you are applying for a council office, please fill out and turn in to the Extension Office before the November 14th Council meeting.
- Checks are in at the Extension Office. Please remember that you must pay any outstanding invoices and have shown us your Thank you cards BEFORE you may pick up your check.
- Record books are Due THIS Wednesday, October 18th by 5:00 pm. If your book is not in by that time, it will not be judged.
- 4-H Achievement Day will be November 18th, unless the Football team makes it to State. We will set-up for this event on Friday, November 17th at 9:00 am at the Wattenberg Center.
- The 2017-2018 4-H year has started! The 4-H Online system is now open to families to enroll for the new year. There is a $22.00 enrollment fee that will need to be paid before you will become an active member. Lets try to get everyone enrolled by January 1st!!!!
- Deb is out of the office today, Lacey will be here until 3:30 pm.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Extension Office at 723-4298.
Have a great day!