- The 2017-2018 4-H year has started! The 4-H Online system is now open to families to enroll for the new year. There is a $22.00 enrollment fee that will need to be paid before you will become an active member. Let’s try to get everyone enrolled by January 1st!!!!
- The next Council meeting will be MONDAY JANUARY 8th @ 6:30 pm.
- Thank you to everyone who attended the “4-H Around the World” Achievement event. It was a wonderful afternoon celebrating the 4-H achievements for the past year. Let’s have an amazing 2017-2018 4-H Year.
- The following people have an item or items at the Extension Office from the Achievement event: Please come pick up your stuff ASAP.
Sage & Chelsey Skalla
- The Extension Office will be closed THIS Thursday and Friday to celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday.
- Attached to your Completion certificate is a Coupon for The 10th frame, we are planning a 4-H bowling party on December 28th at 2:00 pm. Please bring your coupon to use that day. Please RSVP by Dec. 18th if you plan to attend.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Extension Office at 723-4298.
Have a great day!