1-15-18 4-H memo
- PLEASE get enrolled for the new 4-H year ASAP. Go to www.4honline.com to reenroll or enroll for the 2017-2018 year. . There is a $22.00 enrollment fee that will need to be paid before you will become an active member.
- The next Council meeting will be Wednesday February 14th @ 6:30 pm. Please start signing up to clean the SCD basement, get it out of the way before summer hits.
- Beef weigh-in will be February 4th at 9:00 am. You must be an ACTIVE 4-H member to weigh-in your animals. You must pay your $22.00 enrollment fee to become an ACTIVE member.
- Beef Members: If you are interested in taking a steer to the Colorado State Fair, please call the Extension Office, so we can help you set a time to do the retinal scanning.
- 4-H District Retreat will be held on March 9th-11th, 2018. To attend members MUST be 10 by December 31st, 2017. We will notify you all when the registration is available.
- Citizenship Washington Focus- June 23rd-30th
Citizenship Washington Focus is a week-long leadership program held in Washington D.C. with the Colorado 4-H Delegation. 4-H Members must be 15 by December 31 to apply. Please call the Extension Office ASAP and no later than February 1st if you wish to apply.
- 2018 Certified 4-H Shooting Sports Leader Training Workshop Dates
Training details and registration will be available early to mid-January.
- Weld County – March 9-11
- Pueblo County – March 23-25
- Arapahoe County – April 6-8
- Mesa County – April 13-15
- 4-H E-Records
The 2017-2018 4-H E-Records are now available on our website. Please visit extension.colostate.edu to download your E-Record, or stop by the Extension Office and we will print you a copy.