5-7-18 4-H memo
- Shooting Sports Organizational Meeting- May 9th at 6:00 pm @ Wattenberg Center – 4-H Shooting Members must attend this meeting with at least one parent.
- Northwest Colorado EXPO- hosted in Jackson County this year- June 11th-15th– Registration is now OPEN. Register through 4honline.com . Directions are attached. Registration due by May 15th. $20.00 late fee until May 25th.
- MQA- May 17th at 6:oo pm @ Wattenberg Center- for all first year livestock 4-H members and first year seniors.
- DATE CHANGE!! Swine, Lamb & Goat Weigh-in- June 1st4-6:00 pm.
- Rabbit and Poultry Intent to complete a project deadline- June 1st – Please call the Extension Office.
- Set-up for Expo and Jackpot will be on Sunday June 10th at 1:00 pm. Lots of help would be greatly appreciated.
- Council Requirements: Cards with what members need to complete will be sent out this week.
– Attend 2 Council meetings (only 3 left) (June 12th, July 10th and August 14th).
– Clean the SCD Basement once per year
– Participate in a Council community service
- OFFICE HOURS: Mon-Thur: 6:00 am-4:30 pm. At this time the Extension Office WILL NOT be open on Friday’s.