- Skill-A-Thon Jeopardy: July 17th-31st
We are going to try something different with Skill-A-Thon this year, Kids will be doing Skill-A-Thon Jeopardy this year, kids will be able to come in anytime during regular work hours (Mon- Thur.6:00 am-4:30 pm) to complete their skill-a-thon. If you have a laptop that you would like to bring we will have the games on a thumb drive that can be used. Please call the Extension office to let us know that you will be coming so we can be prepared for you.
Remember the skill-a-thon scores go into the All Around Exhibitor total score. Attached are the Study Guides.
- There will NOT be Shotgun practice THIS WEDNESDAY! We will start again Aug 8 and final practice is Aug 15.
The following kids need 1 more meeting to shoot at fair:
The following kids need 2 more meetings to shoot at fair:
- Dog club will meet on Friday’s at 8:00am at the Wattenberg Center.
- Make sure you have meet all of your club requirements to participate at Fair,( shooting sports, dog, horse and livestock.
- Attached is a sheet with members who still need to complete Council requirements. Please remember that if you do not meet all of your council requirements that you will be unable to participate in Fair, this goes for Shooting Sports also.
- Pre-Fair record book checks will be going until August 14th. Please make sure to have all pages caught up. Please plan to leave your record book at the Extension Office to have it checked.
- Fair Marketing Materials are now available!!
- Council Requirements:
– Attend 2 Council meetings (only 1 left) ( August 14th).
– Clean the SCD Basement once per year
Have a great day