8-27-18 4-H memo
- Wow, last week of August, where did Summer go?
- If you haven’t already picked up your Fair Marketing Materials, please do so ASAP! Please remember to send to last year’s buyer as well as try to invite someone new to our Fair and Sale. If you are unsure of your buyer’s address please call us!
- Fair Entries are Due THIS Thursday, August 30th! Come pick them up at the Extension Office. Payment of Fair Entries is required prior to Fair Weigh-in!
- Fairbooks are NOW AVAILABLE!! We have some at the Extension Office as well as around town.
- Buyer Baskets will be due to the Extension Office by THIS Thursday, August 30th. Be thinking of items to put in your basket. We have cellophane at the Office for YOU to wrap your baskets! Also please make sure to put a tag on your basket.
- Set-up for Fair will be on Monday September 3rd at 9:00 am at the Fairgrounds, you can bring blocking chutes in as well as decorate stalls.
- Reminder- No animals are allowed on the Fairgrounds or unloaded until weigh-in on Thursday September 6th starting at 7:30 a.m.
- Weigh-in will be from 7:30-9:30 a.m. on Thursday, September 6th.
Have a Fantastic Day!