Welcome to October!!
- Please write thank you notes to your buyers and bring them by the Extension Office so we can check you off the list. We have addresses in the office if you need them. This is required before you may pick up your sale check.
- Invoices will be in the Extension Office today along with sale checks. Please remember that you must pay an outstanding invoices you have before you are able to collect your sale check.
- Please remember to write thank you notes to : Doyle & Sissy Jenkins, PO Box 745, Walden CO 80480 and Mike & Lynnette Telck 3605 JCR 26, Coalmont, CO 80430 for sponsoring your fair exhibitor fees. Lamb, Goat & Swine ultrasound was sponsored by Kelli & CJ Pittington- PO Box 616, Walden, CO 80480/
- If you received a trophy or banner during the North Park Fair, be sure to check your Fairbook to see who sponsored your trophy and send them a thank you note too.
- 4-H members, please finish up your record books and turn them in to the Extension Office for completion by the deadline set for Monday, October 15th.
- 4-H Council meeting date change!! will be Monday, October 15th at 6:00 pm in the SCD basement. We will be voting on Special Awards as well as Officers at this meeting.
- Special Awards nominations and Officer applications must be turned in to the Extension Office by Thursday October 11th. No late forms will be accepted.
- We will be voting on Officers in ballot form. All officer applicants will have a chance to stand up and give a speech about what offices they are applying for (you can apply for as many as you wish) and why they would be a good choice. Officers will be announced at Achievement Day.
- We will also be discussing doing the Achievement event on Friday November 9th in the evening or on Sunday November 11th. Council officers, please plan to stay after the meeting to pick out a few awards.
Have a great day