- 4-H Council meeting will be TODAY, October 15th at 6:00 pm in the SCD basement. We will be voting on Special Awards as well as Officers at this meeting.
- Please write thank you notes to your buyers and bring them by the Extension Office so we can check you off the list. We have addresses in the office if you need them. This is required before you may pick up your sale check.
- Invoices are in the Extension Office along with sale checks. Please remember that you must pay an outstanding invoices you have before you are able to collect your sale check.
- Please remember to write thank you notes to : Doyle & Sissy Jenkins, PO Box 745, Walden CO 80480 and Mike & Lynnette Telck 3605 JCR 26, Coalmont, CO 80430 for sponsoring your fair exhibitor fees. Lamb, Goat & Swine ultrasound was sponsored by Kelli & CJ Pittington- PO Box 616, Walden, CO 80480/
- If you received a trophy or banner during the North Park Fair, be sure to check your Fairbook to see who sponsored your trophy and send them a thank you note too.
- 4-H members, please finish up your record books and turn them in to the Extension Office for completion by the deadline set for Monday, October 15th.
- We will also be discussing doing the Achievement event on Friday November 9th in the evening or on Sunday November 11th. Council officers, please plan to stay after the meeting to pick out a few awards.
- Hay Donation:
An anonymous donor would like to provide some bales of grass hay to any member interested in participating in an animal project in the coming year.
To be considered for this donated hay, please send an application letter or e-mail to me at the extension office.
In your application, please include information about yourself, the animal project you wish to complete this coming year, why you need the hay and how much you think your animal will need plus your contact information. If you have any questions on the information we are requesting, please contact me.
The deadline for the application is October 28, 2018. Once the applications have been reviewed and the applicants chosen to receive the hay, all who have applied will be notified of their results. A second note will be sent to the chosen applicants regarding the logistics of picking up the hay.
Have a great day