- Cloverbuds tonight at 4:15 pm in the SCD Basement. If you know of anyone interested in being in Cloverbuds, please let them know about our meeting. We will be making Christmas Wreaths.
- Our 4-H Council meetings will now be held on the FIRST Monday of the month at 6:00 pm. Our next meeting will be TONIGHT Dec 3rd at 6:00 pm.
- 4-H Council Ideas Survey- attached is a survey regarding Class Ideas, Fundraisers, Community Service and Fun stuff to do ideas. Please rank each category separately and completely through all ideas. You can complete on the computer and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org or print it out and bring back to the Extension Office.
- 4-H Bowling Party Dec 20th from 12:30-3:30 pm. All 4-H members received a coupon from The 10th Frame which is good for two games and shoes. Please bring your coupon to the party.
- 4-H Exchange Club- This club is where members do an exchange (one week) as a group with another state. Members must be 11 to host and 12 to travel. It would be a two year commitment to participate as you host one year and travel the next year. If you are interested in learning more about the 4-H Exchange program please contact the Extension Office.
- PLEASE SAVE!!! If you have any 2 liter pop bottles please wash them and bring them to the Extension office. We need several for a 4-H District Retreat project.
- If you were unable to attend the 4-H Achievement event, please check with us to see if we have anything for you.
- Start thinking about your Fairbook thank you ad. They will be due after the first of the year.
- Please enroll at www.4honline.com. $22.00 enrollment fee per member needs to be paid at the Extension Office to become an “Active” member. You must be an “Active” member to participate in ANY 4-H event. Let’s strive to get all enrollments in by January 1st.
If you have any questions please contact the Extension Office.
Have a great day!