- 4-H Council Meeting TONIGHT January 14th, 2019 at 6:00 pm. Remember you must attend 2 Council meetings a year.
- 4-H Cloverbuds meeting TONIGHT January 14th, 2019 at 4:15 pm.
- 4-H E-records are now available. Please go to https://jackson.extension.colostate.edu/4-h-e-records to access the e-records. We can also print off a hard copy for you at the Extension office.
- Beef Members: Weigh-in will be February 3rd @ 9:00 am! Remember you must be an “Active” 4-H member to weigh-in your steers! Please bring brand papers!
- Please enroll at www.4honline.com $22.00 enrollment fee per member needs to be paid at the Extension Office to become an “Active” member. You must be an “Active” member to participate in ANY 4-H event.
- Citizenship Washington Focus- Senior members June 22-29, 2019. If interested in applying please contact the Extension Office.
- MQA Training Save the Date- May 15th. Required for all 1st year livestock members and 1st year SENIOR members.
- 4-H District Retreat- Save the date March 8th-10th. Registration packets available soon. 4-H members must be 10 4-H Age (as of December 31st, 2018) to attend.
- Shooting Sports Leader Trainings: Adults who are interested in becoming a certified Shooting Sports Instructor please contact the Extension Office. Training dates are listed below: To attend a training you must be signed up as a 4-H leader.
- Morgan County – March 8-10 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery)
- Pueblo County – March 22-24 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills)
- Garfield County – March 29-31 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills)
- Boulder County – April 5-7 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery)
PLEASE SAVE!!! If you have any 2 liter pop bottles please wash them and bring them to the Extension office. We need several for a 4-H District Retreat project.
If you have any questions please contact the Extension Office.
Have a great day!