Good Morning Everyone,
- LAST COUNCIL MEETING- August 6th at 6:00 pm.
- Shooting Sports All Around Shooter discipline changes need to be into the Extension Office by August 1st!!! No changes will be made after this date.
- If your child is needing a community service before Fair, last option is to help with the August Food Truck on August 13th at 10:00 am.
- Scales are located at the Fairgrounds and will be there through Fair. Keys are in the old milk can outside the office. Please be respectful of other members wishing to weigh animals and return the keys ASAP.
- Truck Raffle- If you have money and stubs from the truck raffle, please turn in to the Extension Office ASAP.
- Skill-A-Thon: We will be doing species test, this year for skill-a-thon. Kids will be able to come to the Extension Office through Aug 1st from 6:00 am-4:00 pm to take their tests. Study Guides are attached and are available in hard copy at the Extension Office.
- Required Pre-Fair Record book checks for all animal projects will be going till August 1st. Make sure you have started on your record books. Please plan to drop your record book off at the Extension Office to be checked.
- Marketing Materials are now available at the Extension Office. Please start thinking about who you would like to invite to the Sale and BBQ.
- Buyer’s Gifts: Please start planning your buyer’s gift for each species you will be selling at Fair. Buyer’s gifts will be due to the Extension Office by August 29th.
- The North Park Fair Shoot will be Saturday, August 17th and you must have met all of your 4-H Council and Shooting Sports Club requirements to be eligible to participate! Be sure and get all these finished right way. All Around Shooter disciplines can be changed up until August 1st!
- The North Park Fair Horse Show will be Sunday, August 18th. You must have met all of your 4-H Council and Horse project requirements to be eligible to participate. Fair Entries for the Horse Show will be due Thursday, August 8th.
- 4-H Council
requirements: Must complete these requirements to be able to show or shoot
at the North Park Fair. Please check the attached list to see if your
kid(s) are missing anything!!!
* Attend 2 council meetings- ONLY ONE LEFT- August 6th
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council Community Service
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year
* Complete all requirements for the clubs I am in
* Submit a completed record book in October for all my livestock, horse and/or dog projects by the established deadline( if not completed, you will be ineligible to do the project next year)