Good Morning Everyone,
- If your child is needing a community service before Fair, last option is to help with the August Food Truck on August 13th at 10:00 am.
- The North Park Fair Shoot will be Saturday, August 17th starting at 9:00 am and you must have met all of your 4-H Council and Shooting Sports Club requirements to be eligible to participate! Be sure and get all these finished right way.
- The North Park Fair Horse Show will be Sunday, August 18th starting at 9:00 am. You must have met all of your 4-H Council and Horse project requirements to be eligible to participate.
- Scales are located at the Fairgrounds and will be there through Fair. Keys are in the old milk can outside the office. Please be respectful of other members wishing to weigh animals and return the keys ASAP.
- Truck Raffle- If you have money and stubs from the truck raffle, please turn in to the Extension Office ASAP. All remaining tickets and money will need to be turned in by August 26th!!
- Marketing Materials are now available at the Extension Office. Please start thinking about who you would like to invite to the Sale and BBQ.
- Buyer’s Gifts: Please start planning your buyer’s gift for each species you will be selling at Fair. Buyer’s gifts will be due to the Extension Office by August 29th.
- North Park Fair Entries for Livestock and Dog will be due August 29th!
- 4-H Council
requirements: Must complete these requirements to be able to show or shoot
at the North Park Fair.
* Attend 2 council meetings- NONE LEFT
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council Community Service- August Food Truck August 13th @ 10:00 am
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year – Must be cleaned by September 1st!!!
* Complete all requirements for the clubs I am in
* Submit a completed record book in October for all my livestock, horse and/or dog projects by the established deadline( if not completed, you will be ineligible to do the project next year)
Have a great day!