9-23-19 4-H memo
- 4-H Council meeting will be Monday, October 7th at 6:00 pm in the SCD basement. We will be voting on Special Awards. Attached is the Special Awards nomination form. It will be due October 1st! Also is a list of past recipients, let’s try to spread the love! Officers please plan to stay after the meeting to choose awards.
- Buyer thank you ads for the Fair Insert published by the Jackson County Star are due TODAY! This is a great way to thank your buyer for purchasing your animal at the North Park Fair. Please call 723-4404 or email Matt at email@example.com.
- Please write thank you notes to your buyers and bring them by the Extension Office so we can check you off the list. We have addresses in the office if you need them. This is required before you may pick up your livestock check. Checks and premiums should be ready soon. You will need to pay for any BBQ Tickets used and outstanding invoices before you may pick up your checks. If you are due any refunds they will be issued at this time.
- Please remember to write thank you notes to : Doyle & Sissy Jenkins, PO Box 745, Walden CO 80480 and Mike & Lynnette Telck 3605 JCR 26, Coalmont, CO 80430 for sponsoring your fair exhibitor fees. Lamb, Goat & Swine ultrasound was sponsored by Kelli & CJ Pittington- PO Box 616, Walden, CO 80480.
- Castle Peak Ranch and Pittington Logging donated the new swine, lamb & goat show ring and panels. Please make sure to send them a thank you for their generous donation to our new ring and panels.
- If you received a trophy or banner during the North Park Fair, be sure to check your Fairbook to see who sponsored your trophy and send them a thank you note too.
- 4-H members, please finish up your record books and turn them in to the Extension Office for completion by the deadline set for Monday, October 7th.
- Beef Meat will be delivered
Monday September 30th @ 2:00 pm at the Fairgrounds!
Please remember to call your Private Treaty buyers. Processing will need to be paid for at the time of pickup.