10-28-19 4-H memo
- Next 4-H Council meeting Monday, November 4th @ 6:00 pm.
- Save the Date: 4-H Achievement Night- Friday, November 15th @ 6:00 pm. We will set-up that morning at 9:00 am.
- 4-H Council Officer applications- attached is the officer application, these will be due to the Extension Office by Thursday, October 31st! 2019-2020 officers will be announced at the 4-H Achievement event on November 15th.
- The 2019-2020 4-H Year has begun. 4-H Online enrollment is now open. Please visit https://co.4honline.com/ to enroll! You must be an active 4-H member to participate in 4-H events. Please come to the Extension Office to pay the $22 per member enrollment fee to become an active member.
- If anyone is interested in the National Western Stock Show Catch-A-Calf program please call the Extension Office for more information.
Have a great day.