12-23-19 4-H Memo
- The Extension Office will be closed from Dec 25th– January 3rd. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- We are pleased to announce that we have hired a new County Director. Ms. Aleigh Aurin has excepted the position and is tentatively scheduled to start the end of January. Ms. Aurin comes to us from Routt County and has completed her schooling from Utah State University.
- Next 4-H Council meeting Monday, January 6th @ 6:00 pm.
- The 2019-2020 4-H Year is rolling. 4-H Online enrollment is open. Please visit https://co.4honline.com/ to enroll! You must be an active 4-H member to participate in 4-H events. Please come to the Extension Office to pay the $22 per member enrollment fee to become an active member.
- I still have stuff from Achievement night, if you didn’t make it, please stop by the Extension Office to see if you have anything.
- The new cookbook is here. We are selling them as a fundraiser. If you would like to help sell them, please contact Lacey.
Have a great day.