- 4-H Council meeting March 2nd, 2020 at 6:00 pm, in the SCD Basement.
- Shooting Sports members: Please verify what disciplines you will be participating in. Send Lacey an email with your chosen disciplines so she can make sure they are correct on 4-H online. We have leaders for Archery, .22, Shotgun & Air Pistol.
- Horse & Dog Kids: Remember to ID your horses and dogs by the deadline of MAY 1st!! If you have identified the animal before, you will have to reactivate them.
- May 6th, Shooting Sports organizational meeting at 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center. This is MANDATORY for all Shooting Sports members.
- May 13th, MQA at 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center. This is REQUIRED for all First year livestock members.
- May 30th, Swine, Lamb & Goat Weigh-in @ 9:00 am
- June 8-11th, Northwest Colorado Expo in Moffat County- more info to come
- The 2019-2020 4-H Year is rolling. 4-H Online enrollment is open. Please visit https://co.4honline.com/ to enroll! You must be an active 4-H member to participate in 4-H events. Please come to the Extension Office to pay the $22 per member enrollment fee to become an active member.
- I still have stuff from Achievement night, if you didn’t make it, please stop by the Extension Office to see if you have anything.
- The new cookbook is here. We are selling them as a fundraiser. If you would like to help sell them, please contact Lacey.
- 4-H Council
Requirements- please get these requirements done ASAP.
* Attend at least 2 council meetings
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council community service
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council fundraiser
* Complete all requirements for the 4-H clubs you are involved in
* Submit a completed record book in October
* Clan the SCD Basement once a year.
Have a great day.