- LEADERS: Please notify me before any club meeting or event you are planning for your club.
- Thank you to everyone who joined up on zoom of Facebook to watch our Virtual 4-H Achievement program. Congratulations to all of our winners as well as to ALL of our 4-H members. It was a great year.
- Please stop by the Extension Office to pick up your awards, record books and completion certificates. It items are not picked up by December 17th, they will either be put back in the 4-H goodie box or thrown out. We will not be holding on to stuff for as long as we have. Please come get your stuff ASAP!!!!!
- 4-H Online enrollment is now open. Please go to https://v2.4honline.com/ to enroll. Attached are tip sheets for families and volunteers. Remember to participate in ANY 4-H activity you must be an “Active” 4-H member. To be considered active you must be enrolled and have paid the $22.00 enrollment fee.
- 4-H Council meeting- December 14th, 2020 @ 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center. I am hoping to do our new officer team inductions at this meeting.
- Members who are re-enrolling: You have until January 15th to enroll at the original $22.00 fee, after January 15th it will increase to $32.00.
Get enrolled today and start working on council requirements!!
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.