12/14/20 4-H memo
How are we already almost half way through December?
- LEADERS: Please notify me before any club meeting or event you are planning for your club.
- Please enroll ASAP, this way club leaders know what kids are in their clubs and can plan accordingly. If you have changes once you have submitted your enrollment, please let me know and I will make changes.
- LAST CALL!!!! Please stop by the Extension Office to pick up your awards, record books and completion certificates. If items are not picked up by December 17th, they will either be put back in the 4-H goodie box or thrown out. We will not be holding on to stuff for as long as we have. Please come get your stuff ASAP!!!!!
- 4-H Online enrollment is open. Please go to https://v2.4honline.com/ to enroll. Remember to participate in ANY 4-H activity you must be an “Active” 4-H member. To be considered active you must be enrolled and have paid the $22.00 enrollment fee.
- The Extension Office will be closed from December 24th– January 1st . We will be open again on Monday January 4th.
- 4-H Council meeting- December 14th, 2020 @ 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center. We will be doing new officer inductions tonight!
- Members who are re-enrolling: You have until January 15th to enroll at the original $22.00 fee, after January 15th it will increase to $32.00.
* Attend at least 2 council meetings
* Participate in 1 council community service project
* Participate in 1 council fundraiser
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year
* Complete and turn in a Record Book for all projects enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.