3-22-21 4-H memo
- LEADERS: Please notify me before any club meeting or event you are planning for your club.
- Hunters Education class March 26-27. Here is the link to register.
- Martins have NP born & raised pigs, please call Sam for more information 970-420-0870.
- Project selection deadline is April 1st. Please select any projects you are interested in participating in by this date.
- Project drop deadline- June 1st. If you sign up for a project and then do not plan to complete the project, you will need to drop the project by June 1st.
- MQA Training- May 6th @ 6:00 pm. This is for all 1st year Junior members, 1st year Senior members or anyone who is in their 1st year of 4-H showing livestock.
- Make sure you are working on your record books!! If you need a printed copy, please let me know and I will get one for you. Remember shooting sports kids are required to complete record books also! They can be found at 4-H E-Records – Jackson County Extension (colostate.edu) .
- 4-H Council meeting- April 12th, 2021 @ 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
- Project Deadlines: Two weeks left to select any projects you might be interested in participating in.
– Shooting Sports-April 1st
– Dog – April 1st
– Horse- April 1st
– Swine, lamb, goat- April 1st
– Rabbit & Poultry- April 1st
– General arts- April 1st
- Horse & Dog Id’s due by April 1st. If you have questions, please let me know.
- Project drop deadline June 1st. . If you sign up for a project and then do not plan to complete the project, you will need to drop the project by June 1st otherwise you will need to complete a record book.
- NWCO Expo June 7th, 8th, 9th in Craig, CO
- Dog Practice- Second Sunday of the month @ 9:30 am
* Attend 4 council meetings. Meetings will be in April, June and August.
* Participate in 1 council community service project
* Participate in 1 council fundraiser
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year
* Complete and turn in a Record Book for all projects enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.