10-14-21 4-H memo
Good Afternoon Everyone,
- The 2021-2022 4-H year has begun. Go to v2.4honline.com to re-enroll or sign up as a new member. If you have changed your email from last year, please let me know BEFORE re-enrolling, so I can change it for you first. This way we avoid creating duplicates. If you have any questions on enrollment, please reach out to me and I will help you.
- For returning and new members the enrollment fee is $22.00. You must be an “Active” (this means enrolled and paid) 4-H member to participate in 4-H activities. Please sign up and come pay at the Extension office soon.
- 4-H Achievement night will be Friday November 12th at 5:30 pm. We will set-up at 4:00 pm, dinner at 5:30 pm and program at 6:30 pm. The theme is Western. We will be providing the meal this year.
- Officer applications will be due on November 4th by 4:00 pm. Forms are attached
- Record Books due- October 19th
- Officer applications due November 4th by 4:00 pm
- 4-H Council meeting Monday November 8th @ 5:30 pm
- 4-H Achievement night Friday, November 12th @5:30 pm. Set-up will be at 4:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
- Attend 4 council meetings
- Participate in a community service project
- Participate in a fundraiser
- Clean at the SCD once per year
- Complete and turn in a record book for each project you are enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.