11-15-21 4-H memo
Good Morning Everyone,
- Thank you to everyone who helped come and celebrate our 4-H Achievement night. If you were unable to attend, please stop by the Extension office to pick up any awards and record books.
- Extension Office closure- November 22nd-26th. We will be back in the office on Monday November 29th. We hope everyone has a safe and wonderfully Happy Thanksgiving.
- The 2021-2022 4-H year has begun. Go to v2.4honline.com to re-enroll or sign up as a new member. If you have changed your email from last year, please let me know BEFORE re-enrolling, so I can change it for you first. This way we avoid creating duplicates. If you have any questions on enrollment, please reach out to me and I will help you.
- For returning and new members the enrollment fee is $22.00. You must be an “Active” (this means enrolled and paid) 4-H member to participate in 4-H activities. Please sign up and come pay at the Extension office soon.
- Our next council meetings will be in February, April, June and August.
- Butter Braids- If you sold butter braids during the fundraiser in July, please come by the Extension Office to pick up new ones (as the old ones didn’t proof properly) I know have the Strawberry and Cream Cheese in hand also. Please come get them ASAP!!!
- Extension Office Closed- November 22nd-26th, 2021
- Attend 4 council meetings
- Participate in a community service project
- Participate in a fundraiser
- Clean at the SCD once per year
- Complete and turn in a record book for each project you are enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.