- Make sure to complete your 4-H Online registration. There are some members who are in the Incomplete status, if you have any questions, please let me know. If you have not enrolled your kid(s)yet, please do so ASAP. Returning members enrollment fees will increase to $40.00 on February 1st.
- I have Stock show buttons and Day passes available for anyone who would like to use them. The buttons are good for multiple days.
- Beef Weigh-in; Feb 5th, 2023 @ 9:00 am. This will be dependent on weather!!
- Ownership deadline for beef is the weigh-in date. If you plan to show breeding beef, I need to know the tag number, breed and age of your breeding project. The heifers do not need to come to weigh-in unless you would like a weight on them.
- 2022-2023 E-records are now available, please go to the Jackson County Extension website to download e-records. 4-H E-Records – Jackson County Extension (colostate.edu) If you have issues with the record books, please let me know and I can print you a copy if that would be easier. I will be uploading them to the website later today!
- 2023 Fairbook thank you ads: If you would like to place an ad in the 2023 Fairbook thanking your 2022 fair buyers, please get them to email@example.com by March 1st. If you have any questions, please reach out to me.
- Project Assistance Grants: Please see the attached sheets with information about the project assistance grants. Applications are due to the Extension Office by Feb 20th.
- Leadership Development Conference- January 28-30, in Denver.
- Beef Weigh-in February 5th at 9:00 am. Date or time might change due to weather, will see as it gets closer.
- Council meeting February 13th @ 6:00 pm
- Project Assistance Grants due February 20th
- 2023 Fair book ads due March 1st.
- Project deadlines:
Swine, Lamb, Goat, Dog, Horse, Rabbit and Poultry- April 1st
Shooting Sports- April 1st
Home arts projects- April 1st
- Dog & Horse ID’s must be completed in 4-H Online by April 1st
- Save the Date for District Retreat (kids 10 and up, 4-H age) March 31-April 2 in Glenwood Springs, CO
- Project Drop deadline: June 1st
- Attend 4 council meetings- Council meeting will be in Feb, April, May and Aug.
- Participate in a community service project
- Participate in a fundraiser
- Clean at the SCD once per year
- Complete and turn in a record book for each project you are enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.