4-10-17 4-H Memo
Good Afternoon All,
April Council meeting will be Tomorrow, Tuesday April 11th @ 6:30 pm. Jackpot committee will meet following the council meeting.
Dr. Lanny Weddle will be at this council meeting to discuss the Veterinary Feed Directive and answer any questions. Bring a feed tag for discussion, if you have any.
Shooting Sports Organizational Meeting- April 12th @ 6:30 pm @ the Wattenberg Center. If you plan to be in shooting sports or archery please plan to attend this meeting with at least one parent.
Meat Quality Assurance Training- May 2nd @ 6:30 pm @ Wattenberg Center
Dog & Horse Id’s are due May 1st. If you are a returning member you must reactivate your horse or dog each year.
Swine, Lamb, Goat, Rabbit & Poultry members must be enrolled & active before June 3rd weigh-in
Rabbit & Poultry members must notify the Extension Office by June 3rd with the intent to complete a rabbit or poultry project.
If you are looking for places to purchase your fair animals, we have a folder at the Extension Office with Flyers.
Save the Date!! Northwest Colorado EXPO is in Kremmling, CO this year, June 12th-16th!!! Registration will be available soon.
Reminder of Council Requirements:
* Attend two (2) 4-H council meetings
* Participate in a minimum of one (1) 4-H Council Activity
* Complete all requirements for the 4-H clubs I am involved in
* Submit a completed record book in October for all of my livestock, horse or dog projects by the established deadline.
* Clean the SCD basement as assigned (one cleaning per 4-H family)
Please call the Extension Office at 723-4298 if you have questions!
Have a great one!