4-17-17 4-H Memo
Good Morning All,
Dog & Horse Id’s are due May 1st. If you are a returning member you must reactivate your horse or dog each year.
Meat Quality Assurance Training- May 2nd @ 6:30 pm @ Wattenberg Center
May Council meeting is May 9th @ 6:30 pm
Swine, Lamb & Goat Weigh-in is June 3rd.
Rabbit & Poultry members must notify the Extension Office by June 3rd with the intent to complete a rabbit or poultry project.
Shooting Sports Members:
All 4-H Shooting Sports members who shoot .22, shotgun or muzzleloader are asked to pay a $20 shooter fee to help cover the cost of ammunition and supplies. Please pay your fee prior to the first practice.
Fees can be mailed to the CSU Extension Office at PO Box 1077 Walden, CO 80480 dropped off at our office at 312 5th Street or given to your leaders.
Jackpot Committee Members:
We sent out sponsor letters last week, so please remember to call the sponsors your signed up to call and ask them if they would like to help sponsor our Jackpot. If you have forgotten who you signed up to call, we have a list at the Extension Office.
Save the Date!! Northwest Colorado EXPO is in Kremmling, CO this year, June 12th-16th!!! Registration will be available soon.
Reminder of Council Requirements:
* Attend two (2) 4-H council meetings
* Participate in a minimum of one (1) 4-H Council Activity
* Complete all requirements for the 4-H clubs I am involved in
* Submit a completed record book in October for all of my livestock, horse or dog projects by the established deadline.
* Clean the SCD basement as assigned (one cleaning per 4-H family)
Please call the Extension Office at 723-4298 if you have questions!
Have a great one!