Good Morning All,
Shooting Sports Members:
All 4-H Shooting Sports members who shoot .22, shotgun or muzzleloader are asked to pay a $20 shooter fee to help cover the cost of ammunition and supplies. Please pay your shooting fee ASAP!!!
Jackpot Set-up June 16th at 9:00 am. Jackpot will be on Sunday, June 18th. Attached is the registration sheet and brochure.
If you are in need of a community service for 4-H Council we will be counting Jackpot set-up as one.
Save the Dates:
July 11th & August 8th
Record books Checks
July 11th-August 8th
Reminder of Council Requirements: Reminder cards will be sent out this week.
* Attend two (2) 4-H council meetings- only 2 left.
* Participate in a minimum of one (1) 4-H Council Activity
* Complete all requirements for the 4-H clubs I am involved in
* Submit a completed record book in October for all of my livestock, horse or dog projects by the established deadline.
* Clean the SCD basement as assigned (one cleaning per 4-H family)
If you are unsure of what requirements you have met, please call the Extension Office. 4
Please call the Extension Office at 723-4298 if you have questions!
Have a great one!