6-19-17 4-H Memo
Good Morning All,
Jackpot was a huge success. Thank you to everyone who was able to help make it that way!!
Save the Dates:
July 11th & August 8th
Record books Checks
July 11th-August 8th
Pioneer Reunion Treats: These folks signed up to provide the following treats, please drop by the Extension Office by 4:30 pm Thursday June 22.
Nic Martin- 2 dozen cookies
Devynn Johnson- cinnamon rolls
Austin Bertron- 2 dozen cookies
Lexi Crews-2 dozen cookies
Ellie Oberbroeckling- 2 dozen cookies
Levi Wofford- Brownies
Jonathan Gonzales- 2 dozen cookies
Beck Paulsen- Rice krispy treats
Carlstrom’s- Bar cookies
Kayla Jenkins- Cookies
Pioneer Reunion Servers: Please show up at the School lobby by 11:30 am on June 24th:
Gavin & Aiden Pittington
Ben & Marti Elze
Pace & Paxton Hackett
Reminder of Council Requirements:
* Attend two (2) 4-H council meetings- only 2 left.
* Participate in a minimum of one (1) 4-H Council Activity
* Complete all requirements for the 4-H clubs I am involved in
* Submit a completed record book in October for all of my livestock, horse or dog projects by the established deadline.
* Clean the SCD basement as assigned (one cleaning per 4-H family)
If you are unsure of what requirements you have met, please call the Extension Office. 4
Please call the Extension Office at 723-4298 if you have questions!
Have a great one!