9-18-17 4-H memo
- Meat Delivery for Swine, Lamb & Goat: Tuesday, Sept 19th at 2:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center. Please remember to notify your private treaty buyers.
- Fair Photos: Remember if you would like to have buyer or personal photos you will need to purchase them yourselves from Ms. Woten. She has informed us that she hopes to have all photos uploaded to her site and available for sale by the end of September. We will notify families as soon as we are given the link.
- The Jackson County Star publishes a North Park Fair supplement each year a few weeks after fair. You may wish to place an ad to thank your buyer as it is a truly a great way to recognize your buyer who has just paid generously for your NP Fair Junior Livestock Sale animal as well as all the other people who have helped you succeed with your project! Call the Jackson County Star at 723-4404 or email Matt at email@example.com to buy your ad by the deadline Monday, October 2nd.
- Please write thank you notes to your buyers and bring them by the Extension Office so we can check you off the list. We have addresses in the office if you need them. This is required before you may pick up your livestock check. Checks and premiums should be ready by the end of the month. You will pay for any BBQ tickets used before you may pick up your check. If you are due any refunds they will be issued at this time as well.
- Please remember to write thank you notes to: Doyle & Sissy Jenkins, PO Box 745, Walden, 80480 & Mike and Lynette Telck, 3605 JCR 26 Coalmont, CO 80480 for sponsoring your fair user fees. Lamb & Goat Ultrasound was sponsored by Kelli & CJ Pittington- PO Box 616, Walden, CO 80480.
- If you received a trophy during the North Park Fair, be sure to check your Fair Book to see who sponsored your trophy and send them a thank you note too.
- If you were a Grand Champion Showmanship winner please let the Extension Office know your jacket size, ASAP.