Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!
- 4-H Leadership Development Conference January 27-29, 2017 and 4-H Day at the State Capitol is January 29 in Denver. Senior 4-H members 14-18 by December 31, 2017 are eligible to attend this great leadership conference. In the past, 4-H Council has covered the cost for members to attend. If you think you would like to be a delegate, please let Deb know as soon as possible because the deadline to register is January 3rd!
- We are having a 4-H bowling party on December 28th at 2:00 pm. Please bring your coupon to use that day. Please RSVP by Dec. 18th if you plan to attend.
- Please get enrolled for the new 4-H year. Go to www.4honline.com to reenroll or enroll for the 2017-2018 year. . There is a $22.00 enrollment fee that will need to be paid before you will become an active member. Let’s try to get everyone enrolled by January 1st!!!!
- The next Council meeting will be MONDAY JANUARY 8th @ 6:30 pm. Please start signing up to clean the SCD basement, get it out of the way before summer hits.
- Beef weigh-in will be February 4th at 9:00 am. You must be an ACTIVE 4-H member to weigh-in your animals.
- Office Closures during the Holidays:
Monday, December 25th & Tuesday, December 26th.
Monday, January 1st
- 4-H District Retreat will be held on March 9th-11th, 2018. To attend members MUST be 10 by December 31st, 2017. We will notify you all when the registration packets are available.
- 2018 Certified 4-H Shooting Sports Leader Training Workshop Dates
Training details and registration will be available early to mid-January.
- Weld County – March 9-11
- Pueblo County – March 23-25
- Arapahoe County – April 6-8
- Mesa County – April 13-15
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Extension Office at 723-4298.
Have a great day!