2-5-18 4-H memo
Welcome to February!!
- 4-H District Retreat will be held on March 9th-11th, 2018. To attend members MUST be 10 by December 31st, 2017. Registration packets are attached and available at the Extension Office. Registration forms are due to the Extension Office by Feb. 21.
- PLEASE get enrolled for the new 4-H year ASAP. Go to www.4honline.com to reenroll or enroll for the 2017-2018 year. . There is a $22.00 enrollment fee that will need to be paid before you will become an active member.
- The next Council meeting will be Wednesday February 14th @ 6:30 pm. Please start signing up to clean the SCD basement, get it out of the way before summer hits.
- 4-H members who are joining the new meat science team, please go to 4-H Online and add this to your projects. Please select Independent Study as the club and then Self-determined as the project, as we don’t have the option of meat science.
- 4-H Project Assistance Grant- 4-H members who are in their first year of 4-H or first year as a lamb member, may apply for project assistance. Please see the attached application. Applications are due to the Extension office by Tuesday, February 20th.
- 2018 Certified 4-H Shooting Sports Leader Training Workshop Dates
Training details and registration will be available early to mid-January.
- Weld County – March 9-11
- Pueblo County – March 23-25
- Arapahoe County – April 6-8
- Mesa County – April 13-15
- 4-H E-Records
The 2017-2018 4-H E-Records are now available on our website. Please visit jackson.extension.colostate.edu to download your E-Record, or stop by the Extension Office and we will print you a copy.
- Office Closures:
Friday, February 9th
Friday, February 16th