- 4-H District Retreat will be held on March 9th-11th, 2018. Registration forms are due TOMORROW!!
- The next Council meeting will be Wednesday March 14th @ 6:30 pm. Please start signing up to clean the SCD basement, get it out of the way before summer hits.
- PLEASE get enrolled for the new 4-H year ASAP. Go to www.4honline.com to reenroll or enroll for the 2017-2018 year. . There is a $22.00 enrollment fee that will need to be paid before you will become an active member.
- 4-H Project Assistance Grant- 4-H members who are in their first year of 4-H or first year as a lamb member, may apply for project assistance. Please see the attached application. Applications are due to the Extension office TODAY!!
- Please send your 2017 fair buyer thank you ads for the fairbook to Willa Conway at firstname.lastname@example.org by FEBURARY 28TH. If you need help please contact either Willa or the Extension Office.
- 4-H E-Records
The 2017-2018 4-H E-Records are now available on our website. Please visit jackson.extension.colostate.edu to download your E-Record, or stop by the Extension Office and we will print you a copy.
- Deb’s Retirement party will be on March 25th @ 2:00 pm at the River Rock Banquet Room
- Save the date for Northwest Colorado Expo hosted by Jackson County this year- June 11-15th. See attached flyer