Welcome to the last week of February!
- The next Council meeting will be Wednesday March 14th @ 6:30 pm. Please start signing up to clean the SCD basement, get it out of the way before summer hits.
- 4-H Shooting Sports enrollment deadline is March 23rd. If your kid(s) plan to compete in shooting sports this year, please get them enrolled by this deadline. An organizational meeting will be set for sometime in April or May.
- PLEASE get enrolled for the new 4-H year ASAP. Go to www.4honline.com to reenroll or enroll for the 2017-2018 year. . There is a $22.00 enrollment fee that will need to be paid before you will become an active member.
- Please send your 2017 fair buyer thank you ads for the fairbook to Willa Conway at email@example.com by FEBURARY 28TH. If you need help please contact either Willa or the Extension Office.
- 4-H E-Records
The 2017-2018 4-H E-Records are now available on our website. Please visit jackson.extension.colostate.edu to download your E-Record, or stop by the Extension Office and we will print you a copy.
- Deb’s Retirement party will be on March 25th @ 2:00 pm at the River Rock Banquet Room
- Save the date for Northwest Colorado Expo hosted by Jackson County this year- June 11-15th. See attached flyer
- Horse or Dog members: Please remember to reactive or add any new horses or dogs that you will be showing at Fair this year by May 1st.