- Timberline is hosting a Feed program, to inform 4-H & FFA members about the Show-Rite Feeds. It will be on March 20th. You should be receiving flyers in the mail with more information.
- 4-H Shooting Sports enrollment deadline is March 23rd. If your kid(s) plan to compete in shooting sports this year, please get them enrolled by this deadline. An organizational meeting will be set for some time in April or May.
- Deb’s Retirement party will be THIS SUNDAY, March 25th @ 2:00 pm at the River Rock Banquet Room
- Community Service Project: Easter Egg filling, March 26-27 from 1-3:00 pm in the SCD Basement. We will be filling 5,000 plastic eggs with candy for the Easter Egg Hunt. Any parents or members who can come even for a little while, please com help!
- Big R Partnership Program- See attached flyer for all Livestock, Horse & Dog members
We found out about this wonderful opportunity that Big R Stores are providing for 4-H and FFA Livestock Exhibitors. Big R has combined all the traditional discounts they offered in the past for feed, show supplies and clothing in to one simple program now. Attached is the enrollment sheet you will need to fill out and send to one (1) Big R store. Sign up is limited to only one (1) Big R location. You can sign up for a max of 1 large animal and 2 small animal sponsorships per person. Start Date to enroll is March 1st and will end April 30th.
Please make sure to include your Chapter/Club name, Leaders name and phone number as verification will be done before funds will be granted.
Closest Big R’s
3904 E. 120th Ave Thornton, CO 80233
25557 Conifer Rd Conifer, CO 80433
30931 Stagecoach Blvd Evergreen, CO 80439
- Save the date for Northwest Colorado Expo hosted by Jackson County this year- June 11-15th. See attached flyer. Registration will be open on 4-H Online soon.
- Horse or Dog members: Please remember to reactivate or add any new horses or dogs that you will be showing at Fair this year by May 1st.
- 4-H Dance will start on June 15 and will tentatively meet every Friday. If you enroll for Dance, you need to give Christine (970-819-8630) 24 hour notice if you will be unable to attend a session.