- Community Service Project: Easter Egg filling, March 26-27 from 1-3:00 pm in the SCD Basement. We will be filling 5,000 plastic eggs with candy for the Easter Egg Hunt. Any parents or members who can come even for a little while, please com help!
- Big R Partnership Program- See attached flyer for all Livestock, Horse & Dog members
We found out about this wonderful opportunity that Big R Stores are providing for 4-H and FFA Livestock Exhibitors. Big R has combined all the traditional discounts they offered in the past for feed, show supplies and clothing in to one simple program now. Attached is the enrollment sheet you will need to fill out and send to one (1) Big R store. Sign up is limited to only one (1) Big R location. You can sign up for a max of 1 large animal and 2 small animal sponsorships per person. Start Date to enroll is March 1st and will end April 30th.
Please make sure to include your Chapter/Club name, Leaders name and phone number as verification will be done before funds will be granted.
Closest Big R’s
3904 E. 120th Ave Thornton, CO 80233
25557 Conifer Rd Conifer, CO 80433
30931 Stagecoach Blvd Evergreen, CO 80439
- Save the Dates:
– Horse & Dog ID’s- May 1st.
– Shooting Sports Organizational Meeting- May 9th at 6:00 pm
– MQA- May 17th at 6:oo pm- for all first year livestock 4-H members and first year seniors. More info to follow
– Swine, Lamb & Goat Weigh-in- June 2nd 9-11 am
– Rabbit and Poultry Intent to complete a project deadline- June 1st
– NorthWest Colorado EXPO- hosted in Jackson County this year- June 11th-15th– Registration will be open soon
- 4-H Dance will start on June 15 and will tentatively meet every Friday. If you enroll for Dance, you need to give Christine (970-819-8630) 24 hour notice if you will be unable to attend a session.