- Shooting Sports Shooter’s Fee- if your kid(s) are shooting .22, muzzleloader or shotgun, we are collecting a $20.00 shooter fee per kid to help purchase ammo and targets. Please pay before the first day of shooting.
- Archery Starts THIS Wednesday May 30th. Attached is the shooting sports tentative schedule, leaders may change or cancel dates as needed.
- Swine, Lamb & Goat Weigh-in- June 1st 4-6:00 pm. Swine Members: please stop by the Extension Office to pick up your ear notch cards!
- Rabbit and Poultry Intent to complete a project deadline- June 1st – Please call the Extension Office.
- Set-up for Expo and Jackpot will be on Sunday June 10th at 1:00 pm. Lots of help would be greatly appreciated. This will count as a 4-H Council Community Service!!
- Council Requirements: Cards with what members need to complete have been sent out.
– Attend 2 Council meetings (only 3 left) (June 12th, July 10th and August 14th).
– Clean the SCD Basement once per year
– Participate in a Council community service
Have a great day