- Stop by the Extension office and meet our new Extension agent Curtis Utley. Curtis and his family come to us from Jefferson County, Co.
- Shooting Sports Shooter’s Fee- if your kid(s) are shooting .22, muzzleloader or shotgun, we are collecting a $20.00 shooter fee per kid to help purchase ammo and targets. Please pay before the first day of shooting.
- .22 & Muzzleloader safety meeting TONIGHT at 5:00 pm. Attached is the shooting sports tentative schedule, leaders may change or cancel dates as needed.
- Set-up for Expo and Jackpot will be on Sunday June 10th at 1:00 pm. Lots of help would be greatly appreciated. This will count as a 4-H Council Community Service!!
- 4-H Council meeting June 12th @ 6:00 pm
- Council Requirements: Cards with what members need to complete have been sent out.
– Attend 2 Council meetings (only 3 left) (June 12th, July 10th and August 14th).
– Clean the SCD Basement once per year
– Participate in a Council community service
Have a great day