6-21-18 4-H memo
- The Extension Office will remain closed on Fridays. Please plan accordingly if you need to stop by.
- Steer Members: Sheri Edmonds has organized Lee Meyring to come to Walden on July 30th to trim steer hooves. Lee will only charge $10.00 per head. If you would like to sign up to have your steers feet trimmed please contact Sheri by email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on Facebook, by July 23rd.
- Attached is a sheet with members who still need to complete Council requirements. Please remember that if you do not meet all of your council requirements that you will be unable to particitpate in Fair, the goes for Shooting Sports also.
- Pre-Fair record book checks will begin on July 10th and go until August 14th. Please make sure to have all pages caught up.
- Pioneer Reunion Servers: If you signed up to help serve drinks at the Pioneer Reunion or if you would like to help serve drinks please plan to be at the school gym by 11:00 am on Saturday June 23rd. Please wear nice clothes to serve in, 4-H
t-shirts are acceptable if in good shape.
- 4-H Council meeting July 10th @ 6:00 pm
- Council Requirements:
– Attend 2 Council meetings (only 2 left) (, July 10th and August 14th).
– Clean the SCD Basement once per year
– Participate in a Council community service- Old Timer’s and Food Truck left
Have a great day