- 2018-2019 4-H year has begun. Please enroll at 4honline.com. $22.00 enrollment fee per member needs to be paid at the Extension Office to become an “Active” member. You must be an “Active” member to participate in ANY 4-H event. Let’s strive to get all enrollments in by January 1st.
- Hay Donation:
An anonymous donor would like to provide some bales of grass hay to any member interested in participating in an animal project in the coming year.
To be considered for this donated hay, please send an application letter or e-mail to me at the extension office.
In your application, please include information about yourself, the animal project you wish to complete this coming year, why you need the hay and how much you think your animal will need plus your contact information. If you have any questions on the information we are requesting, please contact me.
The deadline for the application is October 29, 2018. Once the applications have been reviewed and the applicants chosen to receive the hay, all who have applied will be notified of their results. A second note will be sent to the chosen applicants regarding the logistics of picking up the hay.
- 4-H Achievement Event- November 11th @ 1:00 pm arrival & eat, Program will start at 2:00 pm. Camo theme.
– We will set-up on Friday November 9th @ 9:00 am at the Wattenberg Center.
– Food breakdown- A-M- Appetizers or Salad; N-Z- Dessert. Council will provide drinks
- 4-H Council meeting will be November 13th @ 6:00 pm.
If you have any questions please contact the Extension Office.
Have a great day!