- 4-H Cloverbuds Meeting- Tonight at 4:15 pm. SCD Basement. If you know of anyone interested in joining 4-H Cloverbuds please let them know about the meeting tonight.
- 4-H Achievement Event- November 11th @ 1:00 pm arrival & eat, Program will start at 2:00 pm. Camo theme.
– We will set-up on Friday November 9th @ 9:00 am at the Wattenberg Center.
– Food breakdown- A-M- Appetizers or Salad; N-Z- Dessert. Council will provide drinks
- 2018-2019 4-H year has begun. Please enroll at www.4honline.com. $22.00 enrollment fee per member needs to be paid at the Extension Office to become an “Active” member. You must be an “Active” member to participate in ANY 4-H event. Let’s strive to get all enrollments in by January 1st.
- 4-H Council meeting will be November 13th @ 6:00 pm.
If you have any questions please contact the Extension Office.
Have a great day!