12-17-18 4-H memo
- 4-H Bowling Party Dec 20th from 12:30-3:30 pm. All 4-H members received a coupon from The 10th Frame which is good for two games and shoes. Please bring your coupon to the party. Please let me know if you plan to attend the bowling party.
- 4-H Council Meeting January 7th, 2019 at 6:00 pm. Remember you must attend 2 Council meetings a year.
- Shooting Sports Leader Trainings: Adults who are interested in becoming a certified Shooting Sports Instructor please contact the Extension Office. Training dates are listed below:
Morgan County – March 8-10 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery)
Pueblo County – March 22-24 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills)
Garfield County – March 29-31 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills)
Boulder County – April 5-7 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery)
- PLEASE SAVE!!! If you have any 2 liter pop bottles please wash them and bring them to the Extension office. We need several for a 4-H District Retreat project.
- Start thinking about your Fairbook thank you ad. They will be due after the first of the year.
- Please enroll at www.4honline.com. $22.00 enrollment fee per member needs to be paid at the Extension Office to become an “Active” member. You must be an “Active” member to participate in ANY 4-H event. Let’s strive to get all enrollments in by January 1st.
If you have any questions please contact the Extension Office.
Have a great da