12-26-18 4-H memo
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Wishing everyone a very safe and Happy New Year.
- Holiday Office Closures: Monday, December 31st and Tuesday, January 1st. The Office will be open Wednesday, January 2nd– Friday, January 4th.
- 4-H Council Meeting January 7th, 2019 at 6:00 pm. Remember you must attend 2 Council meetings a year.
- Beef Members: Weigh-in will be in Early February! Remember you must be an “Active” 4-H member to weigh-in your steers!
- Shooting Sports Leader Trainings: Adults who are interested in becoming a certified Shooting Sports Instructor please contact the Extension Office. Training dates are listed below:
Morgan County – March 8-10 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery)
Pueblo County – March 22-24 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills)
Garfield County – March 29-31 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills)
Boulder County – April 5-7 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery)
- PLEASE SAVE!!! If you have any 2 liter pop bottles please wash them and bring them to the Extension office. We need several for a 4-H District Retreat project.
- Start thinking about your Fairbook thank you ad. They will be due after the first of the year.
- Please enroll at www.4honline.com. $22.00 enrollment fee per member needs to be paid at the Extension Office to become an “Active” member. You must be an “Active” member to participate in ANY 4-H event.
If you have any questions please contact the Extension Office.
Have a great day!