1-2-19 4-H memo
Welcome to 2019!
- Please enroll at www.4honline.com. $22.00 enrollment fee per member needs to be paid at the Extension Office to become an “Active” member. You must be an “Active” member to participate in ANY 4-H event.
- Starting this week the Extension Office will be open two Fridays a month through the first part of April.
January 4th & 18th, February 1st & 15th, March 1st & 15th, April 5th. Dates are subject to change.
- 4-H Council Meeting January 7th, 2019 at 6:00 pm. Remember you must attend 2 Council meetings a year.
- 4-H Cloverbuds meeting January 7th, 2019 at 4:15 pm.
- Beef Members: Weigh-in will be February 3rd @ 9:00 am! Remember you must be an “Active” 4-H member to weigh-in your steers! Please bring brand papers!
- Citizenship Washington Focus- Senior members June 22-29, 2019. If interested in applying please contact the Extension Office.
- MQA Training Save the Date- May 15th. Required for all 1st year livestock members.
- 4-H District Retreat- Save the date March 8th-10th. Registration packets available soon. 4-H members must be 10 4-H Age (as of December 31st, 2018) to attend.
- Shooting Sports Leader Trainings: Adults who are interested in becoming a certified Shooting Sports Instructor please contact the Extension Office. Training dates are listed below:
Morgan County – March 8-10 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery)
Pueblo County – March 22-24 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills)
Garfield County – March 29-31 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills)
Boulder County – April 5-7 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery)
- PLEASE SAVE!!! If you have any 2 liter pop bottles please wash them and bring them to the Extension office. We need several for a 4-H District Retreat project.
- Start thinking about your Fairbook thank you ad. They will be due after the first of the year.
If you have any questions please contact the Extension Office.
Have a great day!