2-4-19 4-H Memo
- 4-H Cloverbuds tonight at 4:15 pm.
- 4-H Council TONIGHT at 6:00 pm. Remember you must attend 2 council meetings for your Council Requirements.
- Livestock Project Assistance Grant and Sandy Bond Memorial Grant due TODAY!!
- 4-H District Retreat- Save the date March 8th-10th. Registration packets are attached or pick up a hard copy at the Extension Office. 4-H members must be 10 4-H Age (as of December 31st, 2018) to attend. Registration packets are due to the Extension Office by February 15th. Parents: If you are interested in being a Chaperone, please contact the Extension Office ASAP, so we can get you signed up as a volunteer.
- 2019 Fair Book thank you ads for your 2018 buyers are due by February 15th. Please send them to the Fair Secretary Christy Utley at email@example.com. Prices will be the same as last year.
- Wranglers: Bake sale on Friday at Timberline. Go buy some goodies and help support the Wranglers 4-H Club.
- 4-H E-records are now available. Please go to http://jackson.extension.colostate.edu/ to access the e-records. We can also print off a hard copy for you at the Extension office.
Please enroll at www.4honline.com $22.00 enrollment fee per member needs to be paid at the Extension Office to become an “Active” member. You must be an “Active” member to participate in ANY 4-H event.
- MQA Training Save the Date- May 15th. Required for all 1st year livestock members and 1st year SENIOR members.
- Shooting Sports Leader Trainings: Adults who are interested in becoming a certified Shooting Sports Instructor please contact the Extension Office. Training dates are listed below: To attend a training you must be signed up as a 4-H leader.
Morgan County – March 8-10 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery)
Pueblo County – March 22-24 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills)
Garfield County – March 29-31 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills)
Boulder County – April 5-7 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery)
If you have any questions please contact the Extension Office.
Have a great day.