- 4-H District Retreat- Save the date March 8th-10th. Registration packets are attached or pick up a hard copy at the Extension Office. 4-H members must be 10 4-H Age (as of December 31st, 2018) to attend. Registration packets are due to the Extension Office by THIS FRIDAY, February 15th. Parents: If you are interested in being a Chaperone, please contact the Extension Office ASAP, so we can get you signed up as a volunteer. You must be able to complete a background check and it can take up to 3 or 4 weeks.
- 2019 Fair Book thank you ads for your 2018 buyers are due by February 15th. Please send them to the Fair Secretary Christy Utley at email@example.com. Prices will be the same as last year.
- PLEASE ENROLL NOW!! 4-H Enrollment deadline will be March 22nd for kids planning to participate in Shooting Sports. Shooting Sports Organizational meeting will be sometime in late April or Early May.
- Horse and Dog members! Please remember to go in and complete your Horse or Dog ID’s. If you are using the same horse or dog from last year, you still must reactivate them. All Horse and Dog ID’s must be in by MAY 1st!!!
- 4-H E-records are now available. Please go to http://jackson.extension.colostate.edu/ to access the e-records. We can also print off a hard copy for you at the Extension office.
- MQA Training Save the Date- May 15th. Required for all 1st year livestock members and 1st year SENIOR members.
- Shooting Sports Leader Trainings: Adults who are interested in becoming a certified Shooting Sports Instructor please contact the Extension Office. Training dates are listed below: To attend a training you must be signed up as a 4-H leader.
Morgan County – March 8-10 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery)
Pueblo County – March 22-24 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills)
Garfield County – March 29-31 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills)
Boulder County – April 5-7 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery)
If you have any questions please contact the Extension Office.
Have a great day.