Good Morning Everyone,
- 4-H Council meeting TONIGHT @ 6:00 pm. Only 4 council meetings left!! 4-H Exchange will meet following Counil.
- 4-H Cookbook Fundraiser: We are still collecting recipes for our cookbook!! Please either fill out the attached sheet or email photos to Lacey at email@example.com.
- The 50th
Annual NW Colorado 4-H Expo in Routt County at the Routt County
Fairgrounds in Hayden, CO:
– June 10-11: Beef, Sheep, Goat, Swine, Poultry, Rabbit
– June 12-13: Dog
– June 12-14: Horse
– Camping for Expo at the Routt County Fairgrounds is online at Reserve America and is filling up fast. There is full hook ups, electrical only and primitive camping (for campers and tents with no hook ups).
– Expo registration is now open on 4-H Online. Registrations are due by May 15th. See attached packet for more info.
- Save the Date- 4-H Camping trip June 5th. Registration packets will be available at Council tonight.
- Thundering Hooves club meeting TOMORROW at 4:15 pm at the SCD Basement.
- Shooting Sports Organizational Meeting May 8th at 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center. Please plan to attend with one parent if you are planning to be in shooting sports.
- MQA- May 15th at the Wattenberg Center- Required for ALL FIRST YEAR LIVESTOCK Members. All first year seniors, who have taken MQA before, can either attend the workshop again or take a test.
- Swine, Lamb & Goat Weigh-in will be June 1st from 9-11 am.
- 4-H Council
requirements: Must complete these requirements to be able to show or shoot
at the North Park Fair.
* Attend 2 council meetings
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council Community Service
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council Fundraiser
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year
* Complete all requirements for the clubs I am in
* Submit a completed record book in October for all my livestock, horse and/or dog projects by the established deadline( if not completed, you will be ineligible to do the project next year)
- 4-H E-records are available. Please go to http://jackson.extension.colostate.edu/ to access the e-records. We can also print off a hard copy for you at the Extension office.
If you have any questions please contact the Extension Office.
Have a great day.