Good Morning Everyone,
- Shooting Sports Safety
– Air Pistol Safety meeting tonight at 5:00 pm.
- Archery & Shotgun practices tonight, please show up at your scheduled time to practice.
- Shooting Sports members!! If you would like to do the Shooting Sports Record book this year, please let me know ASAP and I will have a copy ready for you.
- Fishing Derby
volunteers!! We need kids & parents to sign up to help man check-in
stations at Lake John on Saturday June 8th & Sunday June
9th at the following time slots: We need 4 kids per time slot!!
11:00 am-1:00 pm-
Sunday June 9th
11:00 am-1:00 pm-
Remember this counts as one of our Fundraisers and we can’t not do these projects without help!!!!
- 4-H Truck Raffle Fundraiser: We are asking all 4-H members to please sell at least 10 tickets. We have packets put together for all 4-H members. If you have not yet received your packet, please come by the Extension Office to pick it up. IF you have sold tickets, please bring the ticket stubs and money to the Extension Office ASAP. We need to send in the money every two weeks! IF you need more tickets, please stop by the Extension Office to pick more up.
- 4-H Cookbook Fundraiser: We will continue to accept recipes until May 31st!! Please either fill out the attached sheet or email photos or typed recipes to Lacey at email@example.com.
- Swine, Lamb & Goat Weigh-in will be June 1st from 9-11 am.
- Rabbit & Poultry Intent for a Market or Breeding Project deadline June 1st. Please let the Extension office know if you plan to have a market or breeding rabbit or poultry project this year.
- 4-H Camping trip June 5th. Registration packets are attached or available at the office. They are due by MAY 30th. We still need a couple MALE Parent volunteers, please let us know ASAP if you can help either during the day or stay the night in the cabins. IF you are NOT an active 4-H Volunteer, we need to get you active ASAP.
- Next 4-H Council meeting will be on June 5th at the 4-H camping trip at Michigan Reservoir.
- 4-H Council
requirements: Must complete these requirements to be able to show or shoot
at the North Park Fair.
* Attend 2 council meetings- ONLY 3 left
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council Community Service
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council Fundraiser
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year
* Complete all requirements for the clubs I am in
* Submit a completed record book in October for all my livestock, horse and/or dog projects by the established deadline( if not completed, you will be ineligible to do the project next year)
- 4-H E-records are available. Please go to http://jackson.extension.colostate.edu/ to access the e-records. We can also print off a hard copy for you at the Extension office.
If you have any questions please contact the Extension Office.
Have a great day.