Good Morning Everyone,
- .22 & Muzzleloader practice tonight. Please show up at your scheduled time to shoot. Archery, Shotgun and Air Pistol practice on Wednesday, June 19th.
- 4-H Council
requirements: Must complete these requirements to be able to show or shoot
at the North Park Fair.
* Attend 2 council meetings- ONLY 2 left, July 2nd & August 6th @ 6:00 pm
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council Community Service
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council Fundraiser
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year
* Complete all requirements for the clubs I am in
* Submit a completed record book in October for all my livestock, horse and/or dog projects by the established deadline( if not completed, you will be ineligible to do the project next year)
- Shooting Sports members!! If you would like to do the Shooting Sports Record book this year, please let me know ASAP and I will have a copy ready for you to pick up.
- Community Service project:
Old Timer’s Reunion on June 22nd.
1. Provide treats for the coffee hour. Treats will need to be dropped off on June 17th by 4:30 pm
2. Serve drinks for the lunch from 11:00-1:00 pm
Please contact the Extension Office if you kid would like to participate in one of these community service projects.
- Next Friday- Sunday is the Never Summer Rodeo. Curtis will be getting a loaner Ford F-150 Pickup from White’s University Ford that will be on display at the rodeo. If your kids still need to sell 4-H truck raffle tickets we will have a table set up next to the truck during Rodeo where they can do so. Please let Curtis know if your kids are planning to sell their tickets at the Rodeo. Email: Curtis.Utley@colostate.edu or Text: 720-206-4709
- The High Time Rabbit Club is hosting an ARBA Rabbit show in Walden at the Jackson County Fairgrounds on July 6th. They are not allowing Day-of-Show entries so if you are interested in entering the show mail-in entries are due by June 29th, Online or e-mail entries are due by July 2nd. The link to the show information is: https://hightimerabbitclub.com/upcoming-july-show-1
- 4-H E-records are available. Please go to http://jackson.extension.colostate.edu/ to access the e-records. We can also print off a hard copy for you at the Extension office.
If you have any questions please contact the Extension Office.
Have a great day.